Adherence to Good Practices
We follow the privacy practices that are described in this notice. We reserve the right to change our privacy practices and the terms of this notice at any time and without notice to you. We reserve the right to make the changes in our privacy practices and the new terms of our notice effective for all information that we may maintain.
This Web Site
- Will at the user’s sole discretion, collect information that may allow us to fulfill the request(s) made upon us by the visitor through the web sites general inquiry / contact features and intake processes as they may exist. Such information may include, but is not limited to, the visitors; Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Mailing Address and other information required for fulfillment of service objectives requested. This site does not store credit card / financial information. Submission of the web site’s inquiry or contact form and any other information the visitor may wish to submit, are not mandatory for the use of this web site.
- May store user information that is submitted for the purposes of backup and service and support fulfillment.
- Does not collect personal information for the purposes of resale and distribution.
- User information is not shared or distributed to third-party services except where we may specifically indicate. Use of third-party services is for company product, service and support awareness. In no instance is user information sold or distributed to third-party services.
- May use or disclose your protected information when we are required to do so by law.
- Does collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed. We uses Google Analytics, Google Fonts, Google Webmaster Tools and/or Google Translate for purposes of managing the web site’s security, performance, and site presentation and its understanding of the usage of the site. Cookies that may be used by Google are neither controlled or managed by us.
- This site has maintains server logs which may be anonymously inclusive of a visitor’s IP addresses, dates, times, browsers types and computer platform types. This information would be used solely for the purposes of managing site performance, security and administration. This information is not shared, distributed or sold.
- This site currently may utilize the services of social and media (such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and others.) If you use their services they may know you visited this website. We have no control over the methods and practices of these services
- May utilize a mailing list service. This is a low-volume, opt-in email newsletter that allows the company to efficiently inform the customers & visitors who have expressed interest in the company’s products & services. This information is not sold to the mailing list service(s) nor is it our intent to share user information within such service(s) except for the sole and exclusive purposes of managing the mailing list information and for the sole and exclusive benefit of us and our users.
Gonzalez & Goetz LLC
2300 NW Corporate Blvd., Suite #244
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
We make this web site information available to you, subject to the following conditions. Read More – Terms & Conditions.
No Win - No Fee!
You Pay Only If We Recover Benefits
The Law Firm of Gonzalez & Goetz LLC
In Business Since 1992
A Family-Owned & Operated Law Firm Specializing in the Needs of the Disabled